A downloadable game for Windows
This game is my entre for the MiniJam 66, on the theme "Sweet", with the limitation "Only 2 button inputs!".
In this little 2D game, you need to collect as many delicious candies as you can, while avoiding those disgusting vegetables ! But, you only have 2 buttons to control your character in 8 different positions : every time you press one, it switches its axis ! Use T key to move vertically and the Space bar to move horizontally.
This game is made entirely in Visual Basic .NET. I created all the code and some assets, but the credits for the other assets are here :
- [CC0] AmericanHamster : http://www.pentacom.jp/pentacom/bitfontmaker2/gallery/?id=102
- [CC BY 3.0] Master484 : https://opengameart.org/content/cute-sprites-pack-1
- [CC0] lumimae : https://opengameart.org/content/candy-pack-1
- [CC0] ScratchIO : https://opengameart.org/content/2d-vegetables
- [CC0] isaiah658 : https://opengameart.org/content/isaiah658s-pixel-pack-2
- [CC BY 3.0] Larakaa : https://freesound.org/people/Larakaa/sounds/503492/
- [CC BY 3.0] Turroe22 : https://freesound.org/people/Turroe22/sounds/135415/
- [CC BY 3.0] xtrgamr : https://freesound.org/people/xtrgamr/sounds/257780/
- [CC BY 3.0] CarlosCAV : https://freesound.org/people/CarlosCAV/sounds/457505/
- [CC BY 3.0] InspectorJ : https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/403015/
- [CC BY 3.0] kwahmah_2 : https://freesound.org/people/kwahmah_02/sounds/269311/
- [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] D SMILEZ : https://freemusicarchive.org/music/D_SMILEZ/Sweet_Sounds/Happy_Dreams_1530
Thank you for playing !
Download the zip file, extract it and run the executable ! Do not remove the GameMaker DLL or the "files" folder.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.